1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Event Options cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You may cancel your account at any time by visiting the “Contact Us” page and selecting the email link.
2. All of your Content and account information will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. Event Options, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Event Options service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Event Options reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Event Options reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services and Products are subject to change at any time without notice.
3. Event Options shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All Content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law. Please review our copyright compliance policy.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your information and Content uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
3. Event Options does not pre-screen Content, but Event Options and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
4. The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2011, Event Options. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Event Options.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is only available via email from the “Contact Us” page.
3. You understand that Event Options uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another Web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Event Options, or any other Event Options service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Event Options.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Event Options customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. If your bandwidth usage exceeds significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Event Options) of other Event Options customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your Account.
11. Event Options does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that Event Options shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Event Options has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
13. The failure of Event Options to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Event Options and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Event Options (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
14. You understand that all offers or solicitations you receive from Event Options vendors are not to be construed as offers from Event Options and in no way constitute any binding legal contract or agreement with Event Options.
15. Event Options is not responsible for any billing from your cell phone provider for text messages or emails sent from our vendors.
16. Event Options does not store data that could be used to track or monitor any user’s present or past location.
17. All disputes with any user of Event Options’ services agree that the dispute will be arbitrated in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, before the American Arbitration Association and will be governed by their commercial arbitration rules. Florida law will apply to all disputes.
18. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us through the email link on the “Contact Us” page.